Treat yourself and your dinner guests to this decadent Toblerone Cheesecake at your next dinner party or celebration.
Serves 10 – 12
250g packet plain chocolate biscuits
75g unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup almond meal
400g block Toblerone chocolate
2 x 250g packets cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
1/4 cup caster sugar
300ml thickened cream, whipped until soft peaks
1. Grease and line base of a 24cm round springform pan or deep pie dish with baking paper.
2. Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter and almond meal. Process until combined. Press into base of prepared dish, covering base and sides. Refrigerate.
3. Cut Toblerone in half and chop into small pieces. Reserve remaining Toblerone for decoration. Place chopped Toblerone in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until chocolate is fully melted and smooth. Remove bowl from heat. Cool.
4. In a large bowl of an electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in cooled melted chocolate until combined. Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture until just combined. Spoon into prepared biscuit crust. Smooth over top. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
5. Decorate with remaining chopped Toblerone. Serve.